Salience provided IFC a deep dive analysis of the telecommunications market in Madagascar to assess necessary reforms required to advance inclusive digital development and quantified the cost and benefits of such reforms. Salience identified the demand and supply drivers of the digital adoption, highlighting trends across the broadband value chain and outlining the investment opportunities and risks.
- Market Assessment in Madagascar
- Overview of key legal, regulatory, and institutional considerations
- Assessment of the competitive landscape in each market segment
- Wholesale Market Supply & Demand Analysis
- Assessment of Ancillary Digital Infrastructure – Data Centers and Towers
- Last Mile Coverage, Affordability & Digital Inclusion
- Recommendations about potential approaches and expected impact of recommendations on the overall economy