Salience was asked to recommend a better option when choosing between the administrative efficiency of long-term purchase (IRUs etc.) in the African context, vs. the benefits of negotiating leased capacity pricing over shorter periods. The aim of the project was to encourage competitive pricing for internet and broadband through bulk purchases.
- Performed Market Intelligence and Background Analysis, Demand and Supply Analysis, Pricing and Purchasing Analysis
- Strategy and operational plan focused on an optimal solution, implementation and the development of tender
- Terms of Reference for the procurement of submarine and satellite internet/broadband bandwidth.
- Insights and advice for negotiating with providers
- Draft Agreements for use with the broadband providers and Draft Agreements for the use of member states and organizations who sign up for bulk purchase