Salience was engaged by the World Bank Group to conduct a comprehensive study examining the global best practices in terms of restructuring and repositioning of telecom state owned enterprises. The goal of the project is to recommend options in order to prepare Angola Telecom for value creation in an increasingly competitive broadband market.
- Fiscal impact assessment of restructuring of Angola Telecom,
- Commercial and financial assessment
- Technical assessment of Angola Telecom’s assets,
- Legal, regulatory and institutional assessment
- Market assessment to consider Angola Telecom’s future role in the evolving market
- Relevant benchmarking analysis to comparative countries and/or markets